Jasper is talking, talking, talking! I can't keep up with all the words he knows. He continues to amaze us with the things he says, does, and remembers! Just a few recent highlights:
~Josh took Jasper to Kmart (he calls it Big K) about a month ago in Peru to get dog food. Yesterday, the went to Kmart in Plymouth, and when they walked in the door, Jasper said, "Nano food."
~Friday night, Jasper was sitting at the kitchen table working on a Christmas craft with me. It involved numbers, and he started counting. He said, "1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,2!" As he was counting in order (until he skipped 7) Josh and I were just looking at each other in amazement.
~He loves tools. He will occasionally get his play tools out and go use his hammer or screwdriver on some toy. The other day, Josh was working on a dog house and Jasper got a real hammer, held it in both hands, and pounded on a real nail - right on the head! (I said he was almost better than Daddy!)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment