I just ordered our new digital camera. It's a Nikon Coolpix L100 10 megapixal camera with 15x option vibration reduction zoom. I also ordered an 8G memory card! This is such a huge step up for us. We had a Sony Cybershot 3.2 megapixal with maybe 4x optical zoom - until Jasper dropped it. Since then, we've been borrowing my parents' Kodak 2 megapixal camera. I really appreciate them letting us use it, but I'm so ready for a camera that I don't have to tape the battery door down and can take more than a few pictures before the memory is full! It should ship on Monday, so I'm hoping to have it my mid-next week. Then the pictures will be coming fast and furiously! I do have some pictures I need to send out from the past couple of months, but I am waiting to get some from my Mom's camera. I feel bad because I haven't taken nearly as many pictures since our camera got broken. I'm missing some of Jasper's cutest moments!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Finally, a Camera
I just ordered our new digital camera. It's a Nikon Coolpix L100 10 megapixal camera with 15x option vibration reduction zoom. I also ordered an 8G memory card! This is such a huge step up for us. We had a Sony Cybershot 3.2 megapixal with maybe 4x optical zoom - until Jasper dropped it. Since then, we've been borrowing my parents' Kodak 2 megapixal camera. I really appreciate them letting us use it, but I'm so ready for a camera that I don't have to tape the battery door down and can take more than a few pictures before the memory is full! It should ship on Monday, so I'm hoping to have it my mid-next week. Then the pictures will be coming fast and furiously! I do have some pictures I need to send out from the past couple of months, but I am waiting to get some from my Mom's camera. I feel bad because I haven't taken nearly as many pictures since our camera got broken. I'm missing some of Jasper's cutest moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment