Our breezeway repairs were completed yesterday (for less than the estimate!) and I started taping so I can paint soon. We had some leftover supplies that we were able to return to Lowe's tonight so that will go toward the flooring.
Tomorrow Josh and a friend are digging postholes for a new, bigger, stronger fence for Nano. He's been jumping out of his current one. We got all the rest of the supplies for that project this evening.
Jasper has had a good couple of days. Yesterday he went to daycare like normal, but I took a vacation day to be home while the guy was fixing the breezeway. It was nice to be 'home alone' to get some things done (mainly laundry and cleaning...) It was nice to be home with the whole family last night since I had been gone Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at various church meetings.
Jasper woke up at 5:45 this morning ready to go. We went to the Hershberger's new house today for a playdate. Jasper was excited to see their big playroom (and he was not disappointed!) We stayed there until around 1:30. Jasper slept for maybe 30 minutes on the way home and then woke up when we got home, whined for about an hour while I made him lay down and then was up and wanted to play! I don't know how he does it! We worked in the breezeway and in the workshop, Jasper took a tractor ride with daddy. Then we got cleaned up and went to Ponderosa for dinner and shopping for our project supplies.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment