Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catching up...

This week has been another busy one. Sunday, we went to church and watched FOOTBALL most of the afternoon. I attempted a nap, but got a lot of, "Mommy, mommy..." each time I closed my eyes. If it wasn't that, it was play food being stuffed in my mouth!

Jasper now LOVES Elmo and Blue's Clue's. It's funny because he's only seen each of them a couple times on DVDs from the library.

One night we went to the park and played on the big mound of sandy dirt. Jasper thought it was fun to climb up and slide down (as did Nano!)

Grandma Cathy came up and stayed with Jasper on Tuesday. Thank goodness for Grandparents!! He slept for 2 and a half hours that day - why will he never nap that long for me??

Jasper's been very into reading books this week. He's doing such a good job at naming objects - especially in his Baby Bear book. He can point out the red fox, flying squirrel, mountain goat, blue herron, striped skunk, mule deer, rattlesnake, baby bear and mama bear (I'm probably forgetting a few) but it amazed us that he can point at the pictures and say the names of all of those! He's also starting to count correctly 1,2,3 (he still likes to throw in a 9 occasionally!

Tomorrow night, Jasper is going to spend the night with Brama (Judy) and Pa pa Jack. That will give Josh and I time to go on an actual date! I'm looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday!!!

No comments: