Today, my parent, Josh and I helped Heidi move from her apartment in Indy to her house at Grissom. We dropped Jasper off in the morning at Jack and Judy's house and he was immediately having a good time, running to the spare room (where the toys are kept) and getting out a toy golf club and a toy baseball and running through the house! He barely noticed when we left.
We got all of Heidi's furniture and big stuff moved. Her new place is very nice. The furniture fit nicely and I think it will be really cute once she gets everything arranged like she wants it.
We, of course, got Taco Johns on our way back! When we went back to get Jasper he was running around like a crazy boy with just his long sleeved onesie on (Mommy forgot to pack jammies.) He had a wonderful day and just played all day long with no time to stop and take a nap. He was talking up a storm. He loved playing with the dogs, seeing the horse (though he didn't want to touch it) picking peppers, gathering eggs from the chickens, seeing Great Grandma Marilyn, and playing with all the fun toys! We stayed and visited a while and before we left, he had fallen asleep in the toy room. He and I got up on the bed to read a story and I told him I was going to turn out the light. He said, quietly, "no" but by the time I got back to the bed, he was out! I put his pants on while he slept, and he didn't budge. We just got home and put him to bed. Hopefully, he'll be so tired out from the day, that he'll sleep in (until at least 7!)
Josh and I are so grateful for all of Jasper's wonderful Grandparents that love him so much. It's so neat for us to see how comfortable he is with Gamma and Pa Pa (Debbie and Brooke) Gamma Kakhi (Cathy) and Brama and Pa Pa (Judy and Jack.)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment