
Today is my 28th Birthday. I woke up to Jasper in a great mood chattering away. He said, "Mommy eat cake, Mommy open presents, Mommy 2-8" Josh also taught him to say Happy Birthday. He's feeling much better and should be ok for Aunt Heidi to come watch him on Friday night, so Mommy and Daddy can go on a date.
It's VERY snowy here, so Josh left us the truck. A good thing, because he could barely get out of the driveway in the car. Jasper and I took our time getting ready this morning, and then I took him to daycare, so I could have the day at home to myself. I haven't done anything too special, just some laundry, dusting, vacuuming...the usual, but it's been nice to only be here by myself. I also excercised. I'm up to 8 minutes on the elliptical now! I can hardly wait for the weigh-in tomorrow.
Another update...Josh got an A on his latest class. I read (well I'm only up to page 20) his final exam, and he is SMART! I'm really proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment