Happy New Year! Yesterday, Jasper went to the doctor for a nasty cough he's had, and it turns out that he has a sinus infection. We started some antibiotics yesterday, and the dr. said he should be as good as new in a few days.
Last night, we went to Eric and Val's house for a New Year's Eve party. Jasper enjoyed spending time with his "baby cousins." He can say Ada's name and attempts Nathan's. Jasper enjoyed riding Nathan's rocking motorcycle.
So, to the resolutions...I made two - one is to lose 30 pounds and the other is to begin helping meet needs of people that I come across whenever I have the opportunity. Josh is also trying to get healthier, so we've thrown away all the sweets and are going to be attempting to eat healthier and exercise. I'm looking into some sort of exercise equipment that I can do at home since it's too cold to walk outside and the slope of our OLD house makes things fall off the wall and tables when I try to do exercise videos in the living room! I'm going to post a weight loss count down mainly to help motivate myself.
Happy 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment