Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Coffee and a Cactus

Jasper has done some funny things lately. One that I put on the quote of the day last week was really good! I was making tea on the stove and went to pour the hot water into my cup and Jasper said, "I want coffee, too, Mommy." Then he continued, "In my bird cup...with a straw." We have a mug that has a flamingo as a handle that he had hot cocoa in this winter, and I would give him a straw to drink it out of, so I think he assumed all hot drinks worked like that. I was curious to see what he'd think of my decaf tea, so I poured a bit in his "bird" cup and put a few ice cubes in. I gave it to him, he looked in the mug and said, "I no want ice." I poured out the ice. He took a sip and said, "It's not hot, warm it up, Mommy." I put it in the microwave for a few seconds. He took another sip and said, "Still not hot, warm it up again, Mommy." I warmed it up again. He took another sip and said, "I don't like it." HILARIOUS!!

I mentioned last week that Jasper told me he was drawing a cactus. I happened to catch it on video - here it is...

No comments: