Friday, May 15, 2009

Prince Jasper


Today started early with Jasper up several times during the night with the start of a cold. He and I ended up sleeping on the couch from about 4 a.m. until he announced he was ready for breakfast at 6:15. One good thing about an early start is that I had eaten breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and started a load of laundry by 7:30 a.m.

Jasper and I decided to build a castle of a cardboard box this morning. We have a book that gives ideas of all kinds of things you can make out of boxes. Our castle has a drawbridge and flags and 'Prince' Jasper has a crown. He is currently watching 'Cars' and eating a snack inside the castle. I take that back, he just said his castle was too scary and climbed upstairs to play (but he's still wearing his crown.) Earlier he told me that it was "nice and warm in my castle."

No comments: