Sunday, April 17, 2011

February 2010

February began with Groundhogs Day.  I explained the holiday to Jasper, and he said maybe we could get a groundhog for a pet.  Then he said, ‘Tonight, let’s look on the ‘puter’ for pictures.”  We did find a video of Puxatony Phil that night.

We decorated and made crafts for Valentines Day and Jasper ended up with heart stickers all over his face.   We read a book about a kid with a secret admirer, so for the week leading up to Valentine's Day, I gave Jasper a small gift each day from his secret admirer.  He loved it and had no idea it was Mommy.  

Grandpa Brooke found Grandpa Ralph's old adding machine.  I plugged it in and let Jasper play with it - he thought it was lots of fun!

On Valentine's Day, Jasper said to me, "I'm going give you a priceless gift."

Jasper has been getting some special juice (with Miralax) to help his tummy and bottom - it is helping, but I have to make sure he doesn't see me put it in his juice or he thinks the juice is yucky.


Jasper enjoys playing the Wii - especially the boxing!   Jasper said, "Let’s dance!"  He wanted me to do what he did for close to 40 mintues – running in circles, dancing, throwing blankets in the air, playing air guitar and drums, etc.)

Jasper had some other good quotes this month:
*"A child’s work is never done." (2/27/10)
*"I’m feeling all better today, Mommy.  No more pukes!"
*"Let’s call it Bob." (potty seat)  Then the next day, he said "No it’s name is Bobby."
*"I pooped a gigantic poop!"
*"Wait for it, wait for it – hi ya!" (like the penguins of Madagascar)

No comments: