This week has seemed very busy. A couple of evenings we went to the soccer field and Jasper did a great job kicking the ball around. Wednesday, Jasper and Grandma Cathy and I went shopping. Jasper wasn't too excited about the shopping part, but he did like to little play area at the mall. Last night Jasper went with me to Walmart and he filled up a DIRTY diaper right in the middle of the craft aisle. Of course, I didn't have any diapers, so we had to buy diapers and wipes. I hadn't gotten a cart because Jasper wanted to walk, so I had to carry the diapers, the wipes, the few things I'd picked up AND Jasper, who refused to walk to the diaper aisle. It was quite an ordeal!Jasper and I stayed home today and he wanted to play upstairs this morning instead of going outside to play with Nano like I thought he would. He found this under-the-bed container in his play room and asked to get it out. I took the lid off for him and he decided to climb in. He asked for a pillow and then got comfortable. We read books for quite a while!
Today, Jasper painted pumpkins. He got finger paint in his eye and in his ears! We're off to Daddy's work to give him one. Mommy's having a night out tonight and the boys are hanging out together.
No comments:
Post a Comment