Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me want drive!

Jasper has decided he'd prefer to do the driving in our family. He played in the front seat of the car over the weekend while I was cleaning it out. He was moving the steering wheel and making car noises. When we got in the car the next time he wailed, "Me want drive!" When we finally convinced him he couldn't drive, he kept repeating, "Mommy drive, NO. Daddy drive, NO!" Yesterday he said he wanted to drive every time he got in the vehicle and even said, "Me want drive. Daddy no drive." Here's a picture of the new car we got in May that Jasper's so interested in driving!

Today Jasper used a couple of sentences all on his own! "Mommy, I wike [would like] milk please." "Daddy, I wike more pizza please."

Jasper's got a runny nose and is a little stopped up today, but he was still in a good mood this evening. Daddy had to work late, so he and I played, had dinner, played some more and then took Nano on a walk over to the high school so Jasper could watch the marching band practice. It started raining on our way over, so by the time we got to the school, they were marching with no instruments. It rained harder on our way home, so we were pretty wet by the time we got here. Nano doesn't like water, so he was shaking trying to get dry the whole time!

No comments: