Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Meatballs, Meatballs, Meatballs

On Monday evening, we had meatball sandwiches for dinner. I let Jasper help put the frozen meatballs onto a baking sheet so we could warm them in the toaster oven. As he was moving them from a bowl to the baking sheet, he started tasting them (remember, they were frozen!) He really liked them because he started taking a bite out of each one. I took a video of him tasting them.


He also learned how to saw "meatball" and would shout, "MEATBALL, MEATBALL, MEATBALL" excitedly. This is just one of his new words. He is really talking a lot now. We've been encouraging him to use whole sentences. We prompt him to say, "Mommy (or Daddy) I would like..." He's starting to do it on his own now, though usually the words are a little mixed up!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Merryman said...

I love the meatball video. He's growing up so quickly! Skylar and Carter just love looking at your pisca album. They constantly want to check it for new posts! Maybe we'll see you soon!

Love ya,
Aunt Kelly, Skylar and Carter

Heidi said...

That is a hilarious video. He just asks so matter of fact about eating a little of each one!