Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Potty Update


Yesterday evening, Jasper was watching TV while I was cleaning up after dinner. I went in the living room to check on him, and he wasn't there. I called for him and heard him in the bathroom. He had shut himself in, so I went in to check on him and he was sitting on his potty (fully clothed) and I could smell that he'd dirtied his diaper. He kind of whined and motioned for me to leave, so I did and he reached over and shut the door behind me. I guess he wanted his privacy! He's been telling us "pee pee" after he goes.

Jasper is becoming very interested in dressing himself. He spent nearly half an hour this evening trying to put on various items of clothing from our dresser drawers. I think we're going to encourage him to put on big boy undies and try to teach him how to pull them up and down. Who knows, maybe he'll go into the bathroom again sometime!

No comments: