Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun for Jasper this year!  Because 63% of you chose it, Jasper dressed up as Winnie the Pooh for actual trick or treating, but before that he had a very unique costume! He dressed as a miniature version of Josh!! They wore the same outfit - khakis, a blue polo shirt, brown shoes, a blue jacket, a goatee and a pencil behind the ear. Jasper and I visted Josh at work and Jasper even wore Josh's name tag. It was hilarious!!

Jasper and I drove to Peru and got to see ALL of Jasper's grandparents and great grandparents. He got lots of candy and other treats. He was in a great mood (it may have had something to do with all of the sugar...) and he was very cute as Winnie the Pooh! Click here to view all of our Halloween pictures.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Davina Anglemyer said...

Wow, he really did look like Josh! I just loved it!! He is so cute!