and then the number - I tried that and it didn't work, so then I dialed 9 and the number and it did.) We explained that Jasper was playing with the phone and we were fine and sorry they'd come to check. They were very nice about it, but still embarrassing!We then headed to the pool. The water was cold, but Jasper loved it! He especially liked when Uncle Colin pushed him around in his floaty toy. After swimming, Jasper took a bath and got ready for bed. He played with Uncle Colin and had a snack before he fell asleep with me. He didn't mind being moved to his pack and play---until about 2 a.m. when he woke up crying and wouldn't stop. We walked the halls for a while and then he slept with me. I said HE slept, not me! He wiggled around constantly, and about every 20 minutes he'd cry out, if I was in his way, he'd say, "NO, Mommy, NO!" Sometime toward morning, he said, "I want elebator (elevator.)" After Uncle Colin went to work this morning, we had breakfast at Bob Evans, did some shopping at Walmart and headed home. There was no snow in Valparaiso, but 6-8 inches at home. Luckily the roads were pretty clear. Now we're working on cleaning the house to get ready for Thanksgiving dinner here tomorrow evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment