
Since Halloween, Jasper has decided he loves candy! Yesterday, he asked for candy, so I told him he had to sit in his little chair while he ate a Hershey's kiss. After he was done eating, we went outside and played in the leaves for about 45 minutes. Then Jasper found a pine cone and wanted to show Nano. Nano was tied up, so Jasper went over to him and showed him the pine cone and petted him. I kept raking while I watched them. Then all of the sudden, they both took off toward the house. I called after Jasper, but he just kept going. I followed him and he went up on the deck, opened the back door, and went inside. He headed straight for his chair in the living room, plopped down, looked up at me and said, "Mo candy, pease!" I guess he just decided while we were outside that he wanted candy and since he knew he had to sit in his chair, he took it upon himself to go there before even asking for candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment