Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A few cute things...


I've been really behind on the blog lately, so just to update...On Saturday, January 31, we had a poker party at our house. Jasper got to play with his cousin Nathan. Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pictures of the two of them together (they were both too busy!) Jasper did enjoy seeing his Uncle Colin as you can tell here.

Jasper's talking more and more and seems to basically say anything he wants to. He's discovered the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon and continues to enjoy Tigger and Pooh, Diego, and the Wonder Pets. A couple weeks ago I said something like, "I think that..." Jasper said, "What's think?" I was trying to explain it and then he said, "Da-by thinks." It took me awhile, but then I realized he was saying Darby from the Tigger and Pooh cartoon. She sings a song about thinking. I thought it was pretty neat!

Eric and Val brought back a bunch of baby clothes that Nathan's already outgrown. I was trying to put them back into rubbermaid containers to take them to the basement, but of course, Jasper had to pitch in. He loved taking clothes out of one box and putting them in another - and then getting in the boxes himself!

Jasper's really into running around the couch and having Josh or I chase him. He also likes to play soccer and can actually kick the ball really well. He's been singing lots of songs and his latest is Skip to My Lou. He continues to love his tools! He learned how to open doors right at the end of January. He can reach to turn on light switches now (not quite tall enough to turn them off yet.) He is imitating things he sees us do - such as wearing the headlight we wear when we go out to feed the dog!

No comments: