Jasper is doing GREAT! He went to daycare in big boy undies on Tuesday, and only had one tiny little accident the whole day! Yesterday, he finally pooped (it had been 4 days...) He needs a little more practice with that one since he doesn't recognize the feeling yet. We've been eating prunes to give us more opportunities.
Tonight, Jasper pulled down his own pants before sitting on the potty. Later in the evening, I told him to go in the bathroom, pull down his pants and sit on the potty and go pee-pee while I got his pjs. I came in the bathroom and there he was sitting on the potty, and he said, "Mommy I put pee pee in the potty!"
We are still doing diapers at night, but I think we'll get some pull ups tomorrow as he is not liking having to wear diapers now. He's too big for that!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment