My Great Aunt Helen passed away this week, so Thursday evening, Jasper and I went to Peru for the viewing. We stayed overnight at Grandma Lena's house, so I could go to the funeral on Friday.
Jasper had a great time at Grandma Lena's house. He was dancing up a storm for her! Friday morning, Julie Brower came over to watch Jasper at Grandma's house. At first he was a little upset, but Julie said he warmed up pretty quickly.
I picked Jasper up to go to the funeral dinner with me. There he saw his cousin Becca Walsh and kept saying, "Hi Becca!" everytime he saw her. Later in the afternoon Jerri, Jenny and Becca went out to Mom and Dad's house where Mom and Sylvia watched Jasper. Davina was in from Arizona, so we spent some time together shopping in Kokomo.
I picked up Grandma Lena and some pizza on my way back to Mom and Dad's and we all had dinner and watched Jasper play until it was about bedtime. I packed Jasper up in his PJs for the ride home. He slept all night until 7:30 this morning!!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment