
This morning we were back at it at 7 a.m. He's probably peed 20 times today, so I'm not so sure about his bladder control. Though, he is telling me each time as he starts going, and we're getting about half of them somewhat in the potty. Only once today has he gone and not told me.
But the big excitement for the day was the poopy that made it in the potty. He started going and told me, so we went to the potty and he sat a long time and didn't act scared or uncomfortable at all to finish in the potty. I made a huge deal of it and he got a prize from the potty treasure chest and he got to put it in the big potty and flush the toilet.
He's currently napping (we're at 2 hours and 45 minutes) in my bed on top of a mattress pad, and at last check he was still dry! I'm really amazed since he's been going so often in his waking hours...
We're going to keep on with this method for the rest of my time off (I go back to work on Tuesday,) and I figure if his bladder isn't ready, at least he gets the idea. If he can learn to poopy in the potty for a couple of months and then we try the pee-pee again, I'm more than fine with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment