Friday, August 7, 2009

Jasper Writes a Letter

Monday, when I picked Jasper up from daycare, the first thing Jasper did when he saw me was run up and say, “Mommy! Daddy put this shirt and this shorts and this shoes on me.”

When we got home, Jasper wanted to color, so I told him to go get a coloring book. He came back with the construction paper, so he just drew. Josh and I were cooking, and we could hear him saying “I love Mommy, I love Daddy, I love Papa, I love Colin, etc.” He was writing with his crayons like he was writing a letter. Then he’d say, “Mommy this is for you” and he’d bring the paper over to me and pretend to read it. One time he said “I love Mommy very much.”

When it was dinner time he wanted to eat with Diego and Diego's dinosaur, so the little figures sat on the table next to him and Jasper talked to them and offered them bites.

No comments: