Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mommy and Daddy Needed a Break

As much as we love our little guy, every once in a while we NEED a break! Since we'd all been sick, Jasper'd been a little bit of a handful. I imagine it was a little boring for him when Mom and Dad were just laying around all last weekend. We called Grandma and Grandpa Kellems for a favor - and they were HAPPY to keep Jasper overnight last night. I took him over about 2 yesterday and we're going to pick him up sometime today (Sunday)

Josh and I have enjoyed doing nothing on our own timeframe! We went out to a nice dinner last night (complete with baked brie AND dessert!) watched a movie at home. This morning we slept until we woke up (about 9 a.m.) and have just done a lot of nothing - it's been great!!

I do miss Jasper, but being away from him will make my time with him this week all the sweeter.

No comments: