Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nano Is Missing


Our dog, Nano got loose yesterday afternoon, and we can't find him. Friday afternoon, I put Nano on his tether (it's a metal cable wrapped in plastic) and he chewed through it and ran over to the neighbor's house. The neighbor walked him back over, and I put him back in his pen. Yesterday afternoon, Josh put him on his now shorter tether with a metal clip. Well, he must have pulled on it so hard that he bent the metal clip and got it off of his collar. We went to put him back in his pen before we went out to dinner and he was gone. We drove around and talked to the neighbors, but no sign of him. I made up some signs we're going to put in the gas stations and left messages at the animal shelters in case someone picked him up and took him there. The bad part is that we didn't have tags on his collar.

I feel especially bad because I've been saying how Nano has been driving me crazy and I'm about ready to get rid of him. He's been chewing the siding, jumping the fence and then this. We feel bad about having to tell Jasper his Nano is gone. Maybe he'll turn up...

No comments: