Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Broken Brakes
On Saturday we went to an auction and then to lunch. After lunch, the brakes in the truck were basically shot. Josh drove us home very slowly on the back roads with what was left of the brakes. Sunday evening, Josh was able to find the leak in the brake line. We took the truck to the shop yesterday morning and dealt with only having one vehicle for the past two days. Luckily the brake line is now repaired (as well as the exhaust pipe that had been nearly dragging the ground) and all for $169. I was pretty happy with that. Now we're back to two vehicles, well three for tonight as I still have my rental car that I drove to Ft. Wayne for work today. Jasper and I are meeting Grandma Cathy in Plymouth tomorrow to return it and she's going to bring us back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment