Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oops! Mommy Said a Bad Word

Tonight, Jasper asked for a bite of my red Jell-O. I started to give him a bite and at the last second he tried to grab the spoon. The red Jell-O fell on the carpet (yes, I know, I shouldn't have been eating in the living room!) Without thinking I muttered the "potty mouth" version of 'Darn it!' Jasper immediately repeated in an exuberant voice "darn" it, "darn" it, "darn" it. Josh and I knew we shouldn't laugh, but it was so hard not to, so we were both doing the silent laugh where we were shaking and not making any noise. Jasper just kept on. The worst part of it, is that I'm always telling Josh to watch his mouth because Jasper's going to start repeating him. It's not happened until now - until it was me! Eventually, his "darn" it's sounded a lot more like "Jammer" so that's what I'll say from now on!

No comments: