Grandma Debbie found these cute PJs for Jasper. He LOVES them, and I think he looks like a little man in them! He didn't want to get dressed the first day he wore them, and his morning he was looking all over for them because he had to wear a different pair last night as the Bob the Builder ones were in the laundry. I told him they were now clean and in the laundry basket, and he was convinced he was going to wear them out and about today. Much to his dismay, I made him wear courdoroys instead. Luckily they beloved jammies are clean and will be his nighttime attire this evening.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Bob the Builder PJs
Grandma Debbie found these cute PJs for Jasper. He LOVES them, and I think he looks like a little man in them! He didn't want to get dressed the first day he wore them, and his morning he was looking all over for them because he had to wear a different pair last night as the Bob the Builder ones were in the laundry. I told him they were now clean and in the laundry basket, and he was convinced he was going to wear them out and about today. Much to his dismay, I made him wear courdoroys instead. Luckily they beloved jammies are clean and will be his nighttime attire this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate to be the downer on this but isn't he wearing "Handy Manny" pjs not Bob the Builder :)
Post a Comment